Bad Weather Arrangements
When Tropical Storm Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) or the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted, the following arrangements will apply:
1. For physical classes and examinations not yet started:
If either of the warnings is hoisted within 3 hours prior to the start of the lessons/examinations, the lessons/examinations will be cancelled.
2. For physical classes and examinations that have already started:
Lessons will continue until they finish.
3. For all online classes and examinations:
Lessons will be held as scheduled.
It should be assumed that all classes will be held as scheduled, unless an announcement has been made, when one of the following signals is in force:
- Standby Signal No. 1
- Strong Wind Signal No. 3
- Amber Rainstorm Warning Signal
- Red Rainstorm Warning Signal