Regular DELF Course
Chat and improve - for French Beginners to Intermediates
Regular DELF Courses:
- Designed for adults (18+ y.o.), absolute beginners to intermediates (DELF A1-B2)
- Practice basic Daily life situations and conversation
- Perfect for travel, leisure and DELF exam
- Level 1-10 (Each 15 hours) (11 levels in total)
- Focus on listening and speaking at first 3 levels
- Language will be French supplemented with English for explanation*
- Small group size (Maximum 6 students face-to-face and 8 students online)
- Can be face-to-face and online mode
- Powerpoint lessons
- Self study exercise book
- Reading and writing activities
- Speaking activities
- Speaking and listening test
- Weekly presentation
*Other teaching languages upon request
100% of our students who took DELF passed !
What is DELF? Check here for more detail!
If you would like to take DELF exam in the coming six months, we recommend DELF preparation (10 hours or more) after you have reached the required level or/and you passed the DELF level before. The DELF preparation can be private lesson, online lesson or group course.
DELF A1 Course
Level: DELF A1 (Beginner level)
Total hours: 45 hours
Courses: Level 1 (15h), 2A (15h), 2B(15h)
In our French courses for adults, you will start from the basics of French language. This is perfect for French beginner which can learn from day-to-day French. This includes all the main topics at a basic level for daily conversation: greetings, self introduction, your daily routine, at the restaurant, at the hotel, shopping and more. You can practice your French listening and speaking during our interactive in-class activities, such as role plays, small presentation and Q&A. You also can learn French culture and grammar with native French speakers. Exercise book and extra activities are prefect for expand the reading and writing skills.
The Adults French course is based on the CEFR (the Common European Framework for Languages), DELF A1 to DELF B2. Students can reach DELF A1, A2, B1, B2 and could attend the public examination DELF after they finished the level 2B, 4, 7 and 10 respectively. Extra exam preparation lessons can be provided on a group or private lesson if students want to prepare for the exam. For DALF C1 and C2, students can have the private or semi-private lessons to go into more depth on some topics.