Kids French Course
Have fun learning French
Kids French Courses:
- Designed for children (6-8 y.o., 9-11 y.o.)
- Practical and effective learning activities (i.e. playing games, singing songs, role-playing, and more)
- Build the foundation in speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Speaking, reading, and writing activities for each topic
- Level 1-12B (Each 10 hours) (15 levels in total)
- Learn 5 main topics in one levels (Vocabulary, sentences, grammar, pronunciation, and more)
- Along with sound based learning, kids can learn new French sounds efficiently and enjoyably in every level
- Language will be French supplemented with English for explanation*
- Small group size (Maximum 6 students)
- Can be face-to-face or online mode
Additional Course Materials:
- Revision with audio and answers
- Speaking and listening test
- Reading and writing test
*Other teaching languages upon request
DELF Prim A1.1 Course
Level: DELF Prim A1.1 (Beginner level)
Total hours: 60 hours
Courses: Level 1-6A (10h each)
100% of our students who took DELF passed !
What is DELF? Check here for more detail!
If your kid(s) would like to take DELF exam in the coming six months, we recommend DELF preparation (10 hours or more) after he/she have reached the required level or/and he/she passed the DELF level before. The DELF preparation can be private lesson or group course.
In the French courses for kids, your children can learn, explore, play and immerse in the French language. The kids can discover French in interactive manner through games, songs, exercises, role plays, in-class activities and more. The kids courses provide your child aged-appropriate activities to cover the French content like greetings, numbers, family, daily routine, grammar, culture and more.
The Kids French course is based on the CEFR (the Common European Framework for Languages), DELF Prim A1.1, A1 and A2. Students can reach Prim A1.1, A1 and A2 and could attend the public examination DELF Prim for 6 to 11 years old after they finished the level 6A, 8 and 12B respectively. Extra exam preparation lessons can be provided on a group or private lesson if students want to prepare for the exam. Students can switch to Teenagers French course with us anytime for DELF junior A1-B2.