Teenagers French Courses
Learn French like a native
Teenagers French Courses:
- Perfect for leisure, overseas study and exams (ISEB, IGCSE, GCSE, HKDSE, IB, SAT, DELF)
- Designed for absolute beginner to intermediate (DELF A1-B2)
- Cover strategies, phonetic, grammar and exercise
- Level 1-10 (Each 15 hours) (11 levels in total)
- Focus on listening and speaking at first 4 levels
- Language will be French supplemented with English for explanation*
- Small group size (Maximum 6 students)
- Can be face-to-face and online mode
Additional Course Materials:
- Powerpoint lessons
- Self study exercise book
- Reading and writing activities
- Speaking and listening test
- Reading and writing test
- Weekly presentation
*Other teaching languages upon request
DELF Junior A1 Course
Level: DELF Junior A1 (Beginner level)
Total hours: 45 hours
Courses: Level 1 (15h), 2A (15h), 2B (15h)
The Teenagers French course base on the CEFR (the Common European Framework for Languages), DELF junior A1 to B2. Students can reach DELF junior A1, A2, B1, B2 and could attend the public exam DELF junior for 12 to 18 years old after they finished the level 2B, 4, 7 and 10 respectively. Extra exam preparation lessons can be provided on a group or private lesson if students want to prepare for the exam. Students can switch to Adults French course with us anytime. For DALF C1 and C2, students can have the private or semi-private lessons to go into more depth on some topics.
In the French teenagers course, students can learn French focusing in all skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening. Under the guidance of experienced native-speaking tutors, students can explore French while discover the French grammar and culture in a simple way. The contents for beginner level will include greetings, self introduction, daily routine, family, school life, hobbies and more, which are required to pass the French official exams (ISEB, IGCSE, GCSE, DELF junior).
100% students study for DELF passed
What is DELF? Check here for more detail!
If your teenager(s) would like to take DELF exam in the coming six months, we recommend DELF preparation (10 hours or more) after he/she have reached the required level or/and he/she passed the DELF level before. The DELF preparation can be private lesson or group course.