"There is no one way to learn. I learned languages in classrooms, but also in full immersion - by talking to people, reading books and watching movies. Experiencing the cultural inheritance that comes with a language is an important part of the learning process. "
- Spanish : Native language
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication from Universidad Autónoma de Aguascalientes in México.
- Master 2 Degree in Literary Translation (Spanish-French) from Université Lumière Lyon 2 in France
- Spanish teacher in France
- French-English-Spanish translator
Claudia was born and raised in Mexico. Upon graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, she decided to go to France to teach Spanish and to improve her French. She had been a French teacher in Mexico, and a Spanish teacher in France. She is convinced that learning can and should be fun and interesting.
Since languages, reading and writing have always been her main interests, she continued her studies in France in a profession that allowed her to combine these three passions: Literary translation.
Living in a binational household, Spanish is a language she also teaches at home, where she oscillates between French and Spanish.